June 2020 Book Review

30 June 2020


Anyone else feel like we had the LONGEST spring but now summer is flying by?
How is June over already?
Summer, please slow down!
I started a handful of books this month but I only managed to get through 3.

He's not a pastor or a theologian. He's actually an attorney who uses his profession to help people around the world (mostly vulnerable children) who are oppressed and hurting. What I love about Bob Goff is how simple he makes things- important things like faith and loving others. He's also a master storyteller and I often read chapters out loud to the girls and we end up laughing and inspired all at the same time. We really liked his first book, Love Does but I think I liked this one even more. If you're looking for an easy read that will encourage you in practical ways to be more like Jesus, don't miss Everybody Always.  
  

My friend, Hailey let me borrow this book and it was such a delightful little read!
In Devoted, by Tim Callies, it was wonderful to read about the impact that moms had on men like John Piper, Charles Spurgeon, D.L.Moody, Charles Hodge, Augustine and many more. This would make a sweet gift for any mom raising children right now.



24/50
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -