Our Father's Day

23 June 2020

So very true. 
Good fathers are needed more than ever. 
Thankful that our kids have a GREAT dad.

 Sunday morning before church, I whipped up this super easy retro pie. 
Nothing fancy about it. Other than the fact that I found a GF crust so I was inspired to make it. 
I also made it dairy free by using coconut milk. 


 Morgan likes chocolate so that was an easy choice. 


 After church and Panini Sunday, the kids gave him his card and gifts. 


 He's everyone's favorite person around here. 


Pie, anyone? 


 I topped it with coco whip and chocolate shavings. 


 First time we tried this and it was delish! 


Then we swam in the pool. 
Daddy trying to relax...

Not a chance. 😝


We love you, babe! 


 For dinner, we grilled his favorite meal, carne asada tacos. 


Happy Father's Day to the guy who holds everything together. 
Thanks for being awesome in all the ways I am not.
Thanks for always providing, protecting, and showing us what it means to follow Jesus. 

We love you to the moon and back!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -