LipSense Demo Party!

03 July 2017


17 ladies came over for a Lipsense party that I hosted on Saturday and it was so much fun!


Earlier in the week, Janette let me try on some Lipsense for the first time and pick a color. I wear a lot of navy blue so I picked Pomegranate, which has some coral to it. So far, it's my new favorite summer color!  


On party day, she came over early and set up all her signage and goodies.


While Morgan spent the morning with Zach (took him to My Gym and the BD Airport to watch planes land and take off), my big girls stayed back to help me with hostessing and hospitality.


They really enjoyed it and I certainly appreciated all of their help!


We served drinks and small bites for the ladies to snack on after they tried on their lipstick.
Of course, they had to see for themselves how well the lipstick stayed on! 😄  


Arriving and mingling.


Janette giving us the low-down on Lipsense.


Neighbors, friends, bible study teachers... I just love these ladies.


The table was set with a mirror on both sides.


Let the fun begin!


Jill was glowing! Her color was stunning on her! She tried on one and she loved it so much, she was done!


Hannah makes anything look gorgeous. She gets a thumbs up from Faith.


 I loved watching the ladies enjoy themselves.


 Shannon, Millie, and Danielle.


 Melissa, Sharon, Jill, and Shannon.


Our love of a good lipstick just makes our bond even stronger. 👊


Janette, our go-to Lipsense girl.  

I had so much fun hosting this party and helping this sweet girlfriend of mine with her new business. The ladies that came, ranged in age from 16 to 70. Some were grandmas and I absolutely LOVED that fact!!
Good lipstick seems to be a common denominator among women of all ages. 😉

We laughed, we tried on lipstick, we received honest feedback from one another, we nibbled on some tasty snacks, we caught up, and everyone left happy... with their new lipstick! Some of the ladies even bought other products, like mascara and eye shadow.

Such a fun and blessed morning! I'm so happy I got to share this memory with these precious ladies!
And especially, with Janette, who will be moving soon... to Bakersfield!


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -