Meal Plan Week #9

06 November 2016


Nine weeks and still going strong! I'll probably take a break during the week of Thanksgiving since we'll be traveling to see family for a few days but otherwise, I've got no plans to slow down on the planning.

Thankfully, I've got some new inspiration! I'll share more about that on the next post.

Our weekend was busy but good! We had a yard sale on Saturday where we made some money by selling a few large items we've had in our garage. So happy they're out of there!

But then, we turned around and spent most of our profits on some more large items at someone else's yard sale! Ha! :) We got a bargain on a little playhouse and kitchen for Zach. 
Oh, well! #worthit

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #9
  • BBQ Turkey Meatball Sliders
  • Sausage and Cornbread Breakfast Casserole (I'm on a mission to find the casserole I'll be serving my family on Christmas morning so we're happily in testing mode).
  • Baked Chicken Tacos
  • Red Beans & Rice
  • Chicken & Biscuits (which is just my pot pie filling, baked in the oven with biscuits on top).
Wow, it's all about comfort food this week! I better run some extra miles. ;)



2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -