My Birthday Lunch!

07 November 2016

Flanked by these two beauties!


Love these sweet sisters!


Flaming onion towers.


Happy heart fried rice. :)


Ina Garten's new cookbook!


Pioneer Woman's pie plate.

 
And...


PW's cookbook, too!
(Now I have LOTS of new inspiration for meal planning!)


The sweetest gifts and cards.


Funny party hats!


10 years of friendship with this dear one.


Beautiful sparkly jewelry.


Stylish new tops.


Jill baked us all these incredible pumpkin spice cakes with vanilla bean, orange, cinnamon, cream cheese frosting, and honey roasted almonds. And the cutest little rustic pumpkin on top!
#givemepumpkineverything


They were SO delectable!! My new seasonal favorite!   



Last week, my sweet girlfriends and I got together at Shogun to celebrate my birthday! It was the perfect place for a festive and celebratory lunch. I mean, how can you go wrong with flaming onion towers, skillful slicing and dicing, silly party hats, and really bad Asian jokes from our Teppanyaki Chef?? :)

Too much FUN!!

It's been one full year since the birthday lunches began and can I just say? What a highlight it has been for each one of us. I am so honored and blessed to call these women my dearest friends. Each one of them holds a special place in my heart.

Like my new shirt says, I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to God for so many things in my life.

Especially the gift of these beautiful women and their sweet friendship!


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -