Meal Plan Week #8

31 October 2016


Happy Monday!

So, we're going on week 8 now and I'm still loving the challenge (and the accountability) of coming up with a weekly menu. Like I said, it definitely takes more fore thought but once it's planned, I stick to it and shop accordingly. For the most part, I've kind of surprised myself. I've hardly made any duplicate meals and if I did, it's because my family enjoys it and they want it more often in the rotation. :)

Here's what the first week of November looks like.

Meal Plan Week #8
  • Bacon & Gruyere Breakfast Casserole
  • Chili-Mac
  • Carne Asada Tacos
  • Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
  • Sausage & Peppers Stuffed Spaghetti Squash


Doesn't this look amazing?

So, my girls requested spaghetti squash this week. Of course! It's a perfect fall dish. I thought I'd combine it with some of our favorite Italian flavors... sausage, peppers, and gooey cheese!!

Morgan isn't big on spaghetti squash so I'll probably just serve his on a roll or over pasta (equally delicious).

Can you believe it's nearly November?

The forecast says we'll have TWO days in the low 80's this week!

I know, that's hardly cool or fall-like weather but around here, we don't complain about the low 80's.

We welcome it with open arms! :) 


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -