Days of the Week Song

27 April 2010

(To the tune of Oh My Darlin', Clementine)

"Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday..."

I taught the days of the week to the girls in 2 days. I can't take credit for it though, I saw the idea on my blogger friend, Kari's blog. Her son learned this song in preschool and I thought it was a fun way to learn the days of the week. Come to think of it- just about anything is fun to learn when you sing it!

Hailey said...

LOVE it! I think you need to teach my daughter that in school!!

Genny said...

Cute! Dylan knows some other days of the week song from school, but his is a mystery tune, I like yours better! In any regard, he learned his days of the week the same way. It's nice having them know the days of the week so when you tell them that something is coming on a certain day, they actually know what you are talking about!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -