Love notes

25 January 2010



Every Monday morning, Morgan leaves at the crack of dawn to make the long drive into his Pasadena office. Almost always, he leaves each of us girls a love note. He's always been good at that. I remember when we were dating,
I would find these thoughtful little notes where I least expected. I am so grateful for my sweet husband. God knew exactly what He was doing when he chose him for me. Morgan puts up with all my neurotic ideas and self-revelations. He actually listens to me. He's patient and not quick to point out wrongs. He gives me the benefit of the doubt and he waits for me to figure things out on my own. He always encourages me and makes me feel like he's proud of me. He never says, "I told you so." He is an amazing father to our girls and I learn so much by watching him play and interact with them. He can play dollies with the best of them. He spends an extra 10-15, sometimes 20 minutes a night telling the the girls a bedtime story that he has made up.
The girls cherish his stories and that special time they have, just with daddy. He may not be perfect but he is the perfect husband and dad for me and our girls. Gracie said it best this morning after reading her note. With a big smile and contentment on her face she said, "He's the best dad."
Yes, he is... and we love him to pieces.
Coombs said...

Love the notes, so sweet! And, I totally love the cooking class idea!! You have an amazing gift!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -