"P" is for pizza

25 January 2010

Faith trying to decide if she should just eat her ham.

Grace is all giggles.

Teagan piles it on.

Vivien samples the toppings.

Vivien, Trey and Grace playing train while waiting for the potty.

Shannon taught school last week and I was able to get these photos from her blog. One of the highlights for the girls was being able to make their own pizzas. They had so much fun. Our letter of the week was P so they also got to eat popcorn for a snack. Shannon wrapped up the pizzas and we took them home to bake and enjoy for lunch. I love the fact that homeschooling allows us to do lots of different activities with our kids. This also gave me the idea to host a cooking class for our preschoolers in lieu of our next field trip.
I found that most places that offer cooking classes for kids have a minimum age requirement of 5. Faith and Grace love to help me in the kitchen and many times during the week, they make their own lunch. It's wonderful! They also bless me throughout the week by saying, "Mom, you're the best cooker. I'm gonna cook for my family when I grow up, too." Such sweet little things.
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -