Date Night Concert

24 January 2010

Date night...

...with friends.

Spectacular!

Last night was such a treat! We had a date night with our friends, Hailey and Derek. We started the evening by having dinner at a new restaurant followed by the Harry Connick Jr. concert. The company was grand and the concert was fantastic! Harry and the orchestra were amazing. Frank Sinatra's wife was sitting in the front row and Harry told one funny story after another about meeting Mr. Sinatra for the first time. I just love the throw-back sound of jazz. It transports me to another mood and time. I also love how Harry puts his signature contemporary twist on the classics. Even our hubbies enjoyed it!
The concert reminded me of the cool jazz halls I've visited in New Orleans.
What a fun evening. Thanks, friends!

And thank you to Grandma and Aunt Mary for watching the girls. They had so much fun playing with their paper dolls!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -