Wild Wednesdays

09 January 2008

Grace rides a motorcycle.

Faith climbs up the stairs (on the far left) and I think she's coming down the slide.

She walks past the little slide and comes down the BIG slide.

She makes the long walk around, climbs up the stairs and does this six more times!
Only now, she comes down, face first.

Grace likes to be chased by Vivien.

Faith stops to smile for the camera.

The girls meet new friends and love playing with them.

Faith actually managed to climb to the top step before slipping down.
Thankfully, she didn't get hurt.

Well, so much for slowing down in 2008...
We've hit the ground running this week. For the first few months of this year, Wednesdays will be a busy day for us. I have agreed to be a part of the Leadership Team for my mom's group, which begins again next week. I am privileged to be asked to join this amazing ministry at church and although it will require a little more of my time, I truly feel that this will be a wonderful thing. I am very conscience this year of saying no to things. Especially things that I may want to do, yet may cause stress or precious time away from my family. With that said, spiritual growth is NOT one of those things. Truth is, I feel that God is not only going to use me to help encourage other moms, He will also bless me for being faithful to His calling. I always desire to have a deeper relationship with the Lord so this will be the perfect opportunity for me to do just that. I have already met so many wonderful godly moms as a result of Mom2Mom. I figured that one day, I would be more involved with this ministry in some capacity; I just didn't know that it would be so soon. I terribly miss being a part of Oasis Women's Ministry as my old church so I am honored and excited to be serving the Lord in this way! On top of this, for the next six weeks, Morgan and I are hosting a couple's study in our home on Wednesday nights. We met for the first time tonight and it's going to be great!

This morning, we met some friends for a play date at the park. The girls are getting more and more adventurous. I was surprised at how well they climbed and wanted to go down the big slide. It reminded me that our children are only limited by the limits we place on them. Over-protection is not always possible when you only have two hands and two little girls decide to go in different directions! It was a great lesson for me and as usual, the twins had a blast!
Hailey said...

Great Post! Love the picture of Vivien "getting" Grace! And the picture of Faith going down the slide on her belly is hilarious!

I pray your home group was wonderful last night. We're going to have a wonderful time serving and growing in the Lord at Mom2Mom!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -