Reflection

12 January 2008

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was worth taking the time to ponder for myself...

I Want... to raise my kids to love and trust in God.
I Wish... that I was more easy-going at times.
I Hate... that I tend to be a perfectionist.
I Am.... thankful for my loving husband.
I Miss... working at the golf course.
I Hear... the humming of the computer.
I Wonder... what our girls will want to do when they grow up.
I Can't Imagine... life without hope.
I Am Not... as spontaneous as I used to be.
I Sing... very badly but on a daily basis for my girls.
I Dance... around the house when I'm feeling silly.
I Cry... when I hear an emotional story about sacrifice and love.
I Am Not Always... as in control as it may seem.
I Do have... more blessings than I could ever count.
I Would... not be the woman I am today without Morgan.
I Write... to express myself and keep myself sane.
I Make... a mean guacamole.
I Confuse....my own will for God's sometimes.
I Know.... that the Lord loves me.
I Should... spend more time in His word.
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -