Happy Monday

07 January 2008

This is the new face Grace makes whenever I say, "Cheese."

A side-view of her outfit.

Faith tries out being a big girl.

Who says you can't go out in your pajama bottoms? Only little girls can get away with looking so cute in these outfits. Lately, we even have enough hair to make small ponytails. Their ponytail ties were given to us in Korea by the girls' foster family. Aside from that, over the last two weeks, Faith has been telling me that she went poo right after it happens. Yes, I am talking about poo on the blog! Today, she actually told me that she had to go before it happened. I immediately took off all her clothes (3 layers) and set her on her potty. Unfortunately, she got a little camera shy. I can't say that I blame her. Ah well, we'll get there eventually! In many ways, it's sometimes easier just to change diapers! Don't worry, I promise not show any details of future celebrations on this subject. Happy Monday!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -