Girls Turn 15!

05 April 2021

Last month, we celebrated these two turning 15. 

Opening presents from family members. 


Here in Texas, you can get your permit at 15 so we signed them up for Driver's Ed! 


Had a fun afternoon at Airborne Trampoline Park. 


Tested their Ninja Skills. 


And finished the day by having a scrumptious dinner at Grimaldi's. 


Yes, this!!

When I grow up, I want to be like Faith and Grace. They are the kindest and most thoughtful people I know. 
I know the teenage years can be difficult, resulting in strained relationships with parents and lots of frustration (ask me how I know🙈) but I have to say, the teenage years (so far) with my girls have been my favorite. 

Watching them blossom into their own unique personalities and seeing how they navigate the world from the foundation we've tried to teach them has been our greatest joy. 

I have failed so many times as a parent and yet the Lord's graciousness and goodness are seen through my children. 😭 

Faith and Grace,
You will always be one of our greatest gifts. We are so proud to be your parents. 
Happy 15th Birthday, sweet daughters.
You are loved! 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -