Friday Favorites

10 July 2020

It's been a LONG while since I've posted Friday Faves but here goes! 


 A couple of weeks ago, we had our annual beach day with the White's and celebrated Vivien's 14th birthday. The kids played hard. Good times were had by all! 


Mom was here for her birthday weekend and we celebrated her with lunch at Desert Willow. 


 #truth. 


 Can't believe he's SIX. He'll always be my favorite boy. 


 Lol. I loved this. We can all get caught up in the frenzy of our emotions. I have to remember that my emotions can come and go but to honor God, we have to control our emotions and haul them back to the cross. 


Yes, this!


Is there anything better than grilled veggies in the summer? And when it's 110 outside, 
I'm so thankful to have an indoor grill pan.
  

Last but not least, have you tried these?? 
We had tacos last night and oh, wow! I was so impressed with these little jicama wraps (and I don't even really like jicama)!
They were light and refreshing with a slight crunch.
I had them both warm and cold and cold was much better.  
You get 12 wraps in a package for $3.99. A new TJ's fave for sure!

Happy weekend! 
  
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -