Christmas Day

26 December 2018

 Such fitting PJ's for Faith. She likes to sleep in.


 She also drew the chalkboard sign.


 Happy Birthday, Jesus!








 My adorables. 💘💘💘


 Three of the BEST gifts ever.


 Zach's face. 😄


 Pistachio's are always a must in their stockings.


 We loved Bob Goff's, "Love Does" and couldn't wait for the kids version.


I got dumbbells, kettle bells, and a gift card for a massage. My family did good! 👍  


 Pure Joy!


 Books, books, and more books!
Thanks Uncle Ben and Aunt Lucy!


Another wonderful Christmas, in the books.


 Pool chores still need to be done.


 He wants to do EVERYTHING daddy does. 😊


Silly string battle outside.




And that's a wrap for my posts in 2018.
Only 51 posts for the year.
That's a record low.

I hope to change that this year by being more intentional with my time and prioritizing better.
On to 2019!
It's all by His grace.


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -