First Week Back to School

20 September 2017

Last week, after taking 6 weeks off, the girls officially started back to school. I've got a lot on my plate this year so this was the perfect verse from my One Year Bible reading that morning to kick things off.


I like to make the first day back special so we started off with a fall favorite... Pumpkin Pancakes with cinnamon syrup! Yum! My breakfast loving girls also had bacon, fruit, and not pictured-- pumpkin spiced yogurt! #hellofall


Give him all the pumpkin and cinnamon spice, too!


Then I had the girls fill out this interview to start the year.
A special thanks to my friend, Hailey for creating it!  


I just loved their answers! I keep this in their school file so it'll be fun to look back on as they get older.


 We snapped a couple of photos to mark the beginning of 6th grade. My beautiful growing girls!!


The preschooler wanted to get in, too.


The kids had a light day as we eased our way back into a full schedule each day.


Zach worked on his letter of the week. Technically, this was his second week of school.


 He sorted his big B's from his little b's.


Cute little thing.


He played outside and we welcomed fall by hanging up our fall wreath.


 He practiced some glue sticking skills.


B is for Bear!


Later in the week, he had fun with watercolors.


 We're all so pumped to start CBS! Year #8, we're coming for you!
(And I can finally wear my hair down without sweating to death!)


 Love these sweet friends.


First day of class for me and my crew. 💕💕


And guess what?
It FINALLY cooled off around here so our golf cart adventures have resumed!
Yes, we are that wild, crazy, and LOUD family in our neighborhood. Ha!

Praise the Lord, our first full week back was fantastic! 
We're looking forward to all that the Lord will do, in us and through us, this year!


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -