Melissa's Birthday!

21 September 2017

On Sunday, my girlfriends and I got together to celebrate Melissa, my beautiful soul sister!


 Cheers! The gang's all here!


 The restaurant brought us out this delicious dessert of chocolate mousse and caramelized waffle with syrup and berries. OH MY!!  


 May all your birthday wishes come true, sweet friend!


And then Jill baked us all these individual coconut cakes with lemon curd and raspberries to take home.
My family was so happy!
Thanks so much, Jilly. You're the best!   

The birthday girl chose lunch at Si Bon... Again!
That's 3x's in a row at Si Bon for our birthday lunch bunch. Yes, it's THAT good!

Melissa grew up as an only child and I grew up with a brother so we both agree that it's so nice to have a "sister" in each other. Like sisters, we're very close... and we also love to share clothes!

She's a trusted friend who's wise beyond her years, full of grace and encouragement, and beautifies my life in every way. I'm just so blessed to do life with her!

Happy Birthday, dear friend!

I love you and I thank God for you.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -