Friday Favorites

04 August 2017


Happy August!
Well, sort of...I'm actually not happy it's August at all. See below. 😉


We're back on the train at Irvine Regional Park...


All aboard!!


Our little buckaroo.


He loved the pony ride!


The girls and I hit the zoo while daddy and Zach rode bikes around the park.


 Yes, that's a opossum she's petting. Ewwww! #giantrat #nothanks


Faith plays with its tail. #actuallyamarsupial


 Zach has managed to catch the Heffalump. Just like Roo in the movie, he goes around saying,
"In the name of the Hundred Acre Wood, I capture you!" 😄


 Big week in our house: NO MORE CHILD SAFETY GATES at the bottom (or top) of the stairs.
Lots more room and easier to get up and down. Yay!


Grace crocheted her first scarf! #shewasproud #toobadits105today


 I just had to snap of picture of my favorite girls after church last week. They're growing up right before our eyes! Plus, they're wearing my pants and shoes!! #saywhat 😲


Apparently breakfast CANNOT wait. There's your full moon sighting. 🌝 


Lately, I've been thinking how unlikely I am to be the mother of these three humans God has entrusted to me. And yet, we know that He doesn't make mistakes. There's NOTHING quite like the gift (and sanctification) of motherhood to show us the face of God. #grateful  


Can I tell you something that's NOT my favorite this week?

The fact that it's already August! How can this be?? About this time, I get a little sad and anxious that summer is almost over. I have all the dentist and eye appointments scheduled this month for our family and I have to officially start planning for our new school year. Also, I tend to want to pack in ALL THE FUN STUFF before we have to get back into "school" mode... which thankfully, isn't until Sept. 11th for us but it'll be here before we know it. At this point, the only thing I'm looking forward to about fall is all the pumpkin spice! 😉

Tomorrow, just for good measure, to make summer last as long as possible, we're off to the beach!

Hope you have a fantastic first week of August weekend!


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -