10 Things on Tuesday

01 August 2017

1. An adorable watermelon eating contest.


Daddy won but he sure loved trying.


2. Fireman Zach learning about the tools a firefighter might need.


3. Mama can be scary with her mask on but he still comes up and kisses me anyway!


4. Morning walks with my backpack full of weights (because running in this heat is just miserable and nasty!) 16 lbs. and counting!  


5. This cute little face and his hazel eyes just get me every time. 😍 


6. Faith crocheted her first beanie and Grace is here modeling it for her. Too cute!


7. Creating our own waterslide into the pool. Or should I say Jacuzzi?! The pool was 97 degrees one night! 😱


8. Helping dad clean the spa. #poolboyintraining


9. After being on my shelf all summer, I finally started reading this book. Chapter one floored me. I can't wait to read the rest and see how God will move through it.



10. These lyrics from Matthew West speak so much truth and grace into my life. I'm broken and flawed and sinful and yet God still uses me. How AMAZING is that?!   
"The pages of history they tell me it's true
That it's never the perfect; it's always the ones with the scars that You use
It's the rebels and the prodigals; it's the humble and the weak
The misfit heroes You chose
Tell me there's hope for sinners like me." ~Broken Things

Happy August 1st!
  

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -