Friday Faves

09 June 2017

In addition to reading as many summer books as they can get their hands on, the girls have been listening to all the AUDIO BOOKS, too. They typically wait until Zach's nap time and can usually get through at least an hour. They've been going through about 3 per week and they love it!  


Summertime and coconut just go hand in hand, don't they? I personally love the flavor and texture of coconut and so do my kids. I've been adding this unsweetened flake coconut to my yogurt and fruit bowls, waffles, granola, and energy balls. Yum! #givemeallthecoconut


 This little guy is never too far away from his mama. Like in between my legs on the kitchen floor!


Can we just take a moment to appreciate all the delicious summer fruit?! In our house, our favorites are the berries, peaches, nectarines, and ripe black plums! #thatjuicypurpleflesh I've been serving these fruit bowls with dinner and everyone can't get enough. #godscandy


 Miss Faith had her year end Spring Piano Recital last week and she played beautifully. I posted a clip of the video on my Instagram below. More than anything, I'm just so impressed with her self-discipline, determination, and dedication to piano this year. She loves visiting her 88 year-old Great Aunt Mary Jo and puts on a mini concert for her, as well as some of the other residents where she lives.
Super proud of this girl's heart.


Here she is, winning a prize for sight-reading from her piano teacher.


 It's official now. He's a real fireman. 😁


He tried on his new BMX jersey that daddy got him. #ohmyheart #hessohandsome


 Upon trying it on, he immediately said, "I go skate park." 😂 


 This is not a big deal to anyone else but this was the FIRST TIME EVER he sat down for the entire puppet show!


 Mr. Francis (our favorite 84 year old Wal-Mart employee) strikes again! He's given Zach so many stuffed animals over the last couple of years. This week, the girls were shopping with me as well so he gave them ALL these colorful bears. Francis wins various stuffed animals from the machines he plays at the entrance to the store and then saves them up to give away. 😊 #specialman


 Once in a while, there's no way around it. I have to go to the mall. It's not my favorite thing to do with a toddler but it's been so nice having these two big sisters with me to watch Zach while I run in and out of the stores I need to. They take him to the play area, push him around in his stroller, or just go up and down the escalator with him. He loves that! That's why it's my pleasure to let the girls take a peek at Claire's to pick out a couple of cute accessories. Big sisters are the best! And these two are my favorite!


 He was so proud of his rainbow. Favorite little artist!


 He's ALL ABOUT the emergency vehicles and MUST wear his helmet when he reads the book!


Twin totem poll. 👭💕


Bob Goff just gets it. Comparison will always be the thief of joy.
He's a favorite truth-sayer of mine for sure!

Enjoy your weekend!



2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -