Family Picnic and Dinosaurs

19 June 2017


 We met my family in Cerritos for a picnic at the park.
It was only 85 degrees compared to 110 here so it was lovely to be outside!


 Eleanor is getting so big already.


Zach loves him some Baby Eleanor. That's what he calls her. 😄


 Cuteness overload!!


 We celebrated my mom's birthday.


 And Madi's, too!


 Sweet time with my family.


 On the way home, we had to stop at the World Famous Cabazon Dinosaurs.
We've driven by them so many times now, Zach knows when they're coming up and points them out.


 Run for your life, buddy!


 Out of the heat, we headed inside for a peek at the gift store.


 The quintessential California road stop! These dinosaurs have had a makeover in recent years but I still remember them from the 70's when my family made frequent trips to vacation in Pam Springs.
Today, just like the windmills, they signal that we are almost home.


 Ouch!


Feeling small.





 Windy & hot!


 It was Zach's first visit and he loved them. 
I'm sure we'll be back... when it's cooler!

Next up, Father's Day!



2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -