Meal Plan Week #33

15 May 2017

Hi there, Monday after Mother's Day!

I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day and had a chance to relax or celebrate with your families.
I had a perfectly lovely day with my crew and hopefully, I'll get a chance to blog about it later.

Last week was a GREAT week in food around here. It was full of such yummy and easy dinners. Gotta love that! In fact, I went back and forth about which meal I wanted to highlight as my stand out because honestly, each one was so good! I'll just have to blog about the others another time. Also, we ended up unexpectedly going out to eat one night last week so I didn't get a chance to make my soup but I'll be making it tonight. Because, hello?? It's ONLY in the high 70's!! It's been an unbelievably "cool" May. #nocomplaints

Ok, here's our stand out from last week: 

It was this Taco Pie from This Little Home of Mine.  

I picked it because you know how much we love tacos and Mexican food around here. Plus, it was a cinch to put together and just a different variation on tacos and all the flavors we love.
We used turkey but beef would work just as well.

You can also add your shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes right on top for a complete taco meal! Throw in beans, corn, or whatever you'd like. It's really customizable and best of all, SO EASY!

Give it a try. I bet the kids will love it! Who doesn't love Tacos... and PIE?! 

Ok, on to this week!

Meal Plan Week #33
  • Skinny Zuppa Toscana Soup
  • Kim Chee Fried Rice
  • BBQ Chicken Tostadas
  • Easy Calzones
  • Hawaiian Sweet & Sour Meatballs over Rice
 
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -