Meal Plan Week #30

24 April 2017

This week, I'm shaking things up and trying something new!



I love the fact that it cuts out the middle man (the grocery store) and essentially, it's like getting your food, farm to table--fresh seasonal produce and meat with no added hormones and antibiotics. Who doesn't love that? Not to mention, everything you need to make the meals is delivered right to your door in a refrigerated package! I've been curious about these popular delivery services for a while now but hesitant to give them a try. Recently, after my sweet friend, Jill shared her experience with me, I thought I'd give it a try. It always helps when you personally know someone who has tried it and enjoys it! She said the food has been fresh, delicious, and restaurant quality. 

For my first week, I ordered the 4 meal plan with 4 servings.

So here we go! If nothing else, we get to try some new, creative, chef-inspired recipes.
I'll let you know next week, how it all went down. 😄 

Meal Plan Week #30
  • Lemongrass & Ginger Turkey Burgers with Marinated Radishes & Sweet Potatoes
  • Spiced Cod Tacos with Mashed Avocado & Butter Lettuce Peanut Salad
  • Elicoidali Pasta & Crispy Oyster Mushrooms with Arugula & Marinated Mozzarella Salad
  • Pork Chops & Apricot Pan Sauce with Cheesy Potatoes & Broccoli
  • Pizza (the kids get pizza because Morgan and I get a date night!)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -