Meal Plan Week #29

18 April 2017


Hello, Tuesday!
I'm a day late posting my meal plan this week but as they say, better late than never!

Last week's stand out was this classic brunch dish.


I originally got this recipe after trying it at my friend, Heather's. She made it to serve about 40 women. Since then, I've made this for Easter the last two years in a row. There's a reason for that. It NEVER disappoints.

Funny story: I planned on popping this in the oven when we got home from church but I still needed to assemble it (which is super easy but it takes about 10 minutes). Then I still had to bake it for 30 minutes. Well, my family ended up being famished after church so instead of going home to fix brunch, we stopped by Goody's and picked up a gigantic breakfast burrito. Apparently, I did not plan very well and also, apparently, HANGRINESS won out!

So instead of brunch, my menu got pushed back to Easter supper. We enjoyed this with a mixed green salad and some fresh fruit. It was delish! I can't thank my friend, Heather enough for sharing this recipe with me. It is seriously SO EASY to make but the puff pastry makes it elegant and a special treat. Make it to feed your family or to feed a large crowd. Make it for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or supper. Either way, just make it any time of year! You won't be disappointed!

Meal Plan Week #29
  • Pork Chili Verde Tacos
  • Teriyaki Salmon & Broccoli Bowls
  • Black Bean Burgers
  • Sausage & Penne Bake
  • Pork Chili Verde Quesadillas
 
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -