Meal Plan Week #25

20 March 2017


Happy (official) First Day of Spring!

Of course, here in the desert, when the weather warms up in February and we have plenty of 90 degree days in March, it feels like Spring has already sprung!

Spring is becoming my new favorite season around here. The mornings and evenings are still cool and on most days, playing outside during the day is still very doable. I guess when you have three kids who love being outside, you just learn to cherish those kind of days.

I'm not gonna lie, this week, I'm trying to keep things relatively simple. After all, it's the girls' BIRTHDAY week!! We're celebrating as a family during the week (their actual birthday) and then again, on Saturday, with all of our friends and a fun PARTY!! Can't wait!

Last week, I made two special seasonal things:

The first were these Dirt Cups. Since we're off from CBS this week, the girls celebrated an early birthday with their CBS class. Instead of cake or cupcakes, they wanted these sweet treats and I happily obliged because not only are they ADORABLE and very Spring-like, they are also incredibly EASY to make! #winwin


Next, in honor of St. Patrick's day, I made these corned beef sliders with Swiss cheese and Russian dressing. We had ours with a side of cabbage slaw and spicy pickles. Such a yummy and kid friendly version of Irish fare!

Speaking of St. Patty's day...

Who needs luck when you're this BLESSED?! #potsofgold

And last but not least...

My mom sent me this picture of herself on St. Patrick's Day. How cute is she?! 😄

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #25
  • Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
  • Turkey Sausage & Peppers
  • Pizza
  • Japanese Fried Rice
  • Tacos

Have a blessed week!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -