Meal Plan Week #23

06 March 2017


Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice restful weekend!
Our was a good mix, full of excitement and rest.
I'd say those are the best kind, right? 😊

This week, I'm happy because we're on a 3 week break from Monday co-op. We have to go to Loma Linda for Zach's semi-annual eye appointment today (which takes half the day), but other than that, I have a fairly easy, no commitment week ahead of me... And I haven't had one of those in quite some time. Yay!
It's the little things, right?

  Last week's stand out was something I typically make in the summer months but since we had some warmer days last week, I was craving the flavors. Incidentally, does anyone else meal plan their week based on the weather? I do!✋
Morgan said I've been making so many new things lately, he really missed this old standby.


 It's basically like a big ole Greek taco bar...


We love to wrap our juicy chicken in a warm pita or grilled flatbread and pile on the veggies, tzatziki sauce, and crumbled feta. Oh, MY!! My mouth is watering!!

I absolutely love Greek food and although I would consider this a summer dish, it can most certainly be enjoyed anytime of the year!

Tonight, we're having a special dinner per the girls' request.
See last week's post.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #23
  • Baked Potatoes, Kale & Apple Salad, and Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
  • Taco Pizza
  • Caprese Chicken & Quinoa Casserole
  • Black Bean Burgers
  • Spicy Salmon Tacos w/Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -