Favorite Things Friday

17 February 2017

It's Fri-YAY!


A couple of weeks ago, I took the girls to the movies. It's been a LONG time since we had a girls day out! They're getting so big. Before I know it, they'll be teenagers. We saw Moana and loved it!


We've had some gorgeous weather here in the desert. You should see how fast Zach goes on his scooter now!


A quick snap of my little loves on Valentine's Day.


I saw this and laughed out loud! Sadly, some days, this is very true. #gladtheresgraceforthat
 

I've been a big fan of sheet pan dinners lately. They are so easy to clean up and everyone enjoys them.


So, recently he's learned how to take off his clothes. I just wish it wasn't out in public! Sigh.


Why does she look so grown here? Maybe it's because SHE IS!! Sigh.


Can we all agree that most pre-teen and teen fashion choices for girls are just awful out there? Years ago, my girlfriend Hailey introduced me to Lands' End for kids and I couldn't be more thankful. Their clothes are well made, modest, and age appropriate. They do tend to be a bit pricey but I always shop their sale category and wait for times when they have extra savings. I just made a big purchase of clothes for the girls. I ordered skorts (our favorite), shirts, and a couple of spring dresses. We're ready for you, spring!


 Can't stop. Won't stop.


 Ok, maybe just for a quick second.


Love that my new camera phone takes better action shots (without so much blur).


 Silly lizard glasses.


 Time for another haircut with our favorite barber, Lil' Ivan. #freedombarbershop


Look at my big handsome boy! This kid is blessed with some great hair.


 Guess who was the substitute teacher at co-op this week?


 I had a blast being the kids' art teacher! We used oils, pastels, and chalk to make these funky birds. Plus, we had extra time so we made up names for our birds and presented them to one another.
We also played Heads up 7 up! #sofun #itsbeenawhile 

We're headed to the annual Date Festival in town today and daddy is taking the day off to hang out with us! That means it's going to be a long 4 day weekend for him. By far, that is my FAVORITE thing!

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -