Meal Plan Week #18

22 January 2017


Happy Sunday!

Well, I don't know about the weather where you are but it's another drizzly cold day here in the desert. It seems like we've been having a lot of those. It just makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with a hot cup of tea. We're expecting more rain before the day is over and then even more tomorrow. I don't particularly like going out in the rain but on the bright side...The mountains are snow covered and beautiful!  

Last week, I made a couple of lighter suppers for the family and this one stood out for its ease, freshness and of course, flavor. We haven't been to P.F. Chang's in forever but when we go, we always indulge in their Chicken Lettuce Wraps as a starter. Well, this recipe is a knock-off of just that. We had ours as an entrée and the only thing I changed is I used iceberg lettuce for the wraps instead of butter lettuce. Iceberg is just so crisp, crunchy, and cold. Either way, I promise, they will be delicious!
This would make a nice light meal in the summer, too!


Here's what on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #18
  • Italian Sausage & Kale Soup
  • Maple Crusted Chicken
  • Red Beans & Rice
  • Spaghetti
  • Pork Chili Verde
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -