Christmas Cards 2016

23 December 2016

This year, I asked Casey Corum to take some pictures of the kids for me. Casey and her husband, Taylor are a sweet young couple at our church that we just love. She did a fantastic job and I was able to get so many good photos of the kids. Here are my favorites. Enjoy!


















 Our very own David and Goliath.


 A strong and mighty warrior.




 Sisters by blood.


 Best friends by choice.




 Some days, I still can't believe we have THREE kids.💝💝💝


 God is GOOD!


 Faith.


 Grace.












 Always a protective hand over him. One day, I pray he'll be protecting his sisters.








He was bringing his mama flowers. 😄


Beautiful boy.


Precious young ladies.


 Sibling love.


 Wonder Twins.




Blossoming into lovely little ladies. 🌷🌷


Three of our most Joyful Blessings!
This was the front of our 2016 card.


2016 (back).

This was our second year making an infographic card and I'm a big fan of them. They give just enough information and serve as a cute little glimpse into our year. Once again, my sweet and talented friend, Holly did an amazing job with our cards!

I love looking back on all of our Christmas cards over the years and seeing how much the kids have grown. Some years, we managed to take a family photo and other years, it was just the kids. Some years, there's a front and back to the card and other times, it was just one sided. Although I don't have the actual Christmas card for every year, these were the photos we used.

2015 (front).

2015 (back).


 2014 (front).


2014 (back- complete with Zach's birth announcement).


 2013.


2012 (front).


2012 (back).


2011.


 2010.


 2009.


2008.


 2007 (the girls' first Christmas with us).

Such a special walk down memory lane!

Well, I'm off to get some meal planning ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

From our family to yours, we wish you a very blessed and Merry Christmas!
For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." -Isaiah 9:6


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -