Christmas Eve 2016

26 December 2016

Earlier in the week, we made a day trip to Escondido where Grandpa was staying with Jennifer
and her family for the week. It was so nice to see him!


My baby, wanting to act like the baby.


Eleanor was NOT amused. Look at that bottom lip. 😢


Eleanor Catherine (I think I'll call her Elly Cate) and I matched for the day. 😄😄
Isn't she precious??


Auntie Emily playing Scattegories with the kids.


Gomo, Elly, and mom.


Uncle Rich and Zach.


Zach trying to hitch a ride from Madi.


She's too fast and manages to get away.


Being naughty and throwing things in the pool. 😒


Madi enjoying her big slice of cheese and fruit for lunch.


Kylie, James, Aunt Emily, Madi, and Grace.


Little chubby fingers opening presents are just the best.


Legos! (And that swirl on top of his head.) 😍


His scrunchy face smile. 😆


Faith got a Rey shirt. Word got out: She's all about Star Wars this year!


Madi got a new book.


James got a gross game.


Zach got a hug from Madi (whether he liked it or not). 😜


Faith got a science and spa kit.


Grace got lots of jewelry making kits.


Madi says, "Have your people call my people."


Mom & I.


Rich & Emily.


We were so happy to have my family here to celebrate Christmas Eve with us. My newest niece is getting so big already. All of a sudden, Madi and Zach don't seem so "little" anymore. The kids had fun playing at the park for about an hour before it rained and they all came running home.
Food, presents, and just being together.... Family is the best!


Later that evening, we went to Desert Springs JW Marriott to check out their gingerbread house display. We also saw Santa and they were giving out #freephotos with him so we gave it a shot. Zach wanted NOTHING to do with sitting on Santa's lap so all of us had to get in the photo. Obviously, I wasn't ready (since I was talking) and Zach looks petrified. Lol!


My Crew. 💕💕


 Now, a boat ride was something he was excited for!


All aboard!


Family boat ride.


Free photo with Santa, a free boat ride, and free peppermint hot chocolate...

A great way to end the evening!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -