Easy Holiday Brunch Menu

21 November 2016



Because it's Thanksgiving week and we'll be out of town for most of it, I'll be skipping meal planning this week. Tonight, I'm making a big pot of Red Bean & Rice and calling it good before we leave on Wednesday. Instead, I thought I'd share a couple of things I made for our FFP brunch over the weekend. These two dishes were the biggest hits so I wanted to share them because they'd make an excellent choice for a Thanksgiving Day weekend or even a Christmas morning brunch.


These are glazed with brown sugar, butter, Dijon, and Worchestershire.
My girlfriend said, "It's like a hot ham and cheese cinnamon roll." Exactly!


The best part about these, they come together so fast and there's nothing complicated at all about them.
You can even make it the day before and just pop them in the oven when you're ready. (Although I would wait and glaze them right before you bake them.)
  

And then there was this. Not a morsel was left in the pan.
That's because this is called, "Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole."
This could not be any easier to make. In fact, the girls made this one for me. Basically, you just mix all the ingredients into a bowl and then bake it in a casserole dish.
You could also assemble this the night before and just bake it when you're ready.   

And since both of these recipes aren't exactly figure friendly...


You could lighten up the menu with this festive fruit tray.


Or a fun Christmas veggie platter.

I'm all about EASY recipes that don't take a lot of prep or time. Plus, I love having a fruit or veggie tray out to munch on while you visit or open presents.

Tip: Make the two dishes in aluminum tins and you'll make clean up a cinch, too!

It's time to sip on some hot spiced apple cider and cue the Christmas music!

Enjoy your holidays, friends! We have so much to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -