Meal Plan Week #5

02 October 2016


It's officially fall, y'all!

(I always feel so weird saying "y'all" but then again, it just feels so right sometimes, ya know??)

I've been enjoying the start of a things fall. Especially, my pumpkin spice creamer in the mornings! Trader Joe's is my go-to place for EVERYTHING pumpkin. Aren't they the best? 

It's like sipping fall, in a cup!



 Little accents of the seasons changing around my house.

Well, this week is shaping up to be one of the busiest week's ever. On top of our regular schedule of co-op, school, piano, and CBS, I have 2 doctor's appointments this week and a theatre production to attend on Friday. Plus, we have a family wedding to go to next weekend. Then, we leave for our vacation! Hopefully, I can sneak in some laundry... and packing!

Thankfully, I had a chance to do my grocery shopping on Saturday for this week and I even had time to make Aunt Lucy's World's Famous Spaghetti Sauce. This sauce keeps so well in the freezer and only gets better over time. It'll be a life saver for a quick and easy spaghetti dinner when we return.

Here's my meal plan for the week: It's a good one! 

Two words: SOUP SEASON!!

Meal Plan Week #5
  • Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin (in the crockpot) This dish is amazing and tastes and smells just like fall. The girls love it! Can't wait to share it with you!
  • Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini
  • Chicken a la King (in the crockpot)
  • Turkey Sloppy Joes
  • Chicken Tortilla Soup
Rumor has it, we're hitting the 80's a couple of times this week! Reason #359 to be grateful. :)

Hope you have a blessed, hopeful, and joy-filled week, friends!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -