Happy Birthday, Jill!

23 August 2016

I love this sweet friend of mine.


A ferris wheel of cupcakes for the Queen of Cupcakes!


 A delectable salmon salad for lunch!


We're getting better with the selfie stick! Ha!

We celebrated Jill's birthday with lunch at Desert Willow on Sunday. It was almost as if we had the whole place to ourselves! It was wonderful! I couldn't be more thankful for Jill's friendship in my life. She's always been a willing shoulder to cry on, ready to lift me up in prayer, help me with anything I need, or share her fabulous and tasty treats!

She has a heart for humbly serving people with her gifts and talents and her selflessness is an enormous inspiration and blessing to me.

What a joy it was to spend the afternoon catching up with these beautiful friends.

Happy Birthday, Jilly!

May our friendship be sweeter and richer than all the cupcakes in the world.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -