Hailey's Birthday Lunch

25 April 2016

Celebrating this dear one's birthday!


The Sunday Funday Birthday Lunch Crew continues!

Mexican food, lovely gifts, and the girlfriends you hold so dear. I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon. What a JOY it was to celebrate Hailey and this last year of her 30's!

She's always been one very special woman in my life and I am so blessed to have called her my friend for the past 9 years. Happy Birthday, Hailey! We love you! Xoxo



And our sweet and talented Jill made us all Boston Crème Pie in a jar (the birthday girl's request).

Since I was already stuffed from all the guacamole and chips, I brought mine home for the family. As you might have guessed, Morgan and the girls devoured it immediately. Thanks, Jilly! You always make getting together EXTRA special. :)

And I heard it was delish!


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -