Dinner, OUT!

03 February 2016

Can you sense the joy?


 My little man.


 His little darlings.


I let her try on some lip gloss from the MAC store and she picked out this darling hat to pose in. Pretty girl is growing up!


 Love them to pieces!


He insisted on pushing his own stroller. :)

Going out to dinner as a family may not be a big deal to some but for us, we were pretty much homebound all of last year. In fact, I can probably count on one hand the number of times we ate out together.

Earlier in the week, Morgan and I purposed to go out as a family. We decided to go to the River. It was somewhere where we could not only eat, but walk around afterwards.

We hadn't really planned on going to Flemings but when we got there, we remembered we had a gift card. Score! Thankfully, they were able to seat us outside on the patio and Zach did GREAT!

We thoroughly enjoyed the sweet calamari, the mushroom raviolis, and the prime burger! Yum!

Needless to say, I felt a bit spoiled over the weekend. I got to spend time with my God at the mini retreat AND, I got to go out to a nice dinner with my family.


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -