The Countdown to Zachary’s FIRST birthday!

25 June 2015

Zachary Birthday (2) A

I can hardly believe it’s only 10 days ‘til my sweet boy turns ONE! We went from thinking we were going to do an intimate, low-key family party to now, a full blown, BIG celebration! Hey, you only turn ONE once, right?!

Plus, we have so much to be grateful for! We’re celebrating all that we’ve come through this year as a family. It only seemed fitting to do that with all the people who are dear to us and who love Zachary, too!

Between party planning and the Big Bear Cabin project this summer, I told Morgan I’m going to need a vacation after all this is said and done! :)

Thankfully, I started planning for the party early. Plus, a couple of my girlfriends are helping me out. 

Instead of a particular theme, I determined the colors of the party first, which was easy. He’s practically an “Independence Day” baby anyway so red, white, and blue seemed appropriate. I threw in the baby blue, just because he’s my baby boy. :) That led to the obvious resounding theme which is freedom… Americana… ICE CREAM… and a GIGANTIC waterslide! Basically, everything SUMMER!

I can’t wait to share some of the details. Details that probably don’t mean a whole heck of a lot to anyone but me. Nonetheless, I enjoyed creating a few EASY decorations for the big day.

I’ll also be writing a special birthday letter to my boy.  

The only thing left to do is shop for the food next week and decorate my house.

The countdown is ON!!!

*A shout-out to my girlfriend, Holly at PeaceLoveEtsy for creating Zachary’s 1st birthday invites! They turned out so ADORABLE! He held that ice cream cone for a fraction of a second so I’m thrilled just to have gotten this picture. Let’s just say, the girls enjoyed sharing that drippy treat on that hot MORNING. :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -