Madilyn’s Dol and Halmoni’s Birthday

29 June 2015

08A

Celebrated the birthdays of these two special ladies. My mom looks radiant and Madi is so beautiful in her matching pink hanbok. 

 

05A

Emily did such a cute job of decorating for the party.

 

03A

Sweet memories.

 

04A

A picture of my parents and my brother on his Dol.

 

06A

Halmoni and her girls.

 

012A

I love this sweet girl.

 

10A

The happy family.

 

09A

 

11A

Time for Dol jabi.

 

14A

She picked the rosary.

 

16A

Uncle Larry provided the music with his ukulele.

 

15A

Happy Birthday, Halmoni!

 

17A

Happy Birthday, Madi!

 

01A

Morgan’s other favorite girl.

 

02A

Zach having fun with Gomo Halmoni.

 

18A

These two have my heart.

 

19A

My brother and his beautiful bride.

 

20A

Playing with cousins.

Born just a day apart, this weekend, we celebrated the birthdays of my niece and my mom. They were both gorgeous in their pink hanboks and my brother and my sister in law did a wonderful job of preparing all the details.

Surrounded by mostly family and a few close friends, I  couldn’t help but miss my dad. Later, in tears, I said to Morgan, “He wasn’t there. He missed it and he would’ve loved it.”

Of course, Morgan reminded me that he was  there and he actually didn’t miss a thing. It was only us that missed him.

So true.

I love you, Dad and I continue to marvel at my mom’s bravery. She’s courageously fighting to live life without you and there are days when that undoubtedly gets hard.

But you would be so very proud of her.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -