Fashion Week 2015

24 March 2015

Fashion Week 1

Pretty fancy for a couple of moms on a school night. :)

Here in the desert, it’s Fashion Week on El Paseo. Even though I’ve lived here for almost 9 years, this was my first time attending. I love fashion but the event was never something I had the desire to attend. Until last week when my girlfriend, Melissa told me she had free tickets and asked me if I wanted to go. 

The evening’s show benefitted The Girlfriend Factor, a local organization providing educational grants for women. Plus, it was little black dress night so our attire for the evening was easy to put together. :)

Most of all, we used it as an excuse to catch up on some much needed girl time. In fact, we had so much fun chatting away at dinner, we showed up 40 minutes LATE and almost MISSED the entire fashion show!

We ended up catching a good portion of the end (only because it ran long that night). Turns out, that was the perfect amount of runway fashion for us. ;)

I’m so grateful for the gift of several amazing, gracious, and godly girlfriends in my life. What a treasure they are to me!

And thanks to my beautiful friend, now I can say, “Been there. Done that.”

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -