Chickpea, Avocado, and Feta Salad

13 February 2015

Chickpea-Avocado-and-Feta-Salad-937x702

I saw this recently on Pinterest and I knew I wanted to make it soon.

 

052

This salad is SO simple to make! And SUPER tasty, too!

 

054

Oops, almost forgot the Feta. One of my favorite cheeses! (And the only cheese I will ever use a light version of because you can NOT taste the difference).

This salad (or dip) literally comes together in 5 minutes. I love it that you can eat it as is, with a fork, or use it as a dip with crackers. I took this to our Valentine’s Day party and we had it as a dip with Club Crackers. I thought the crackers enhanced the creaminess of it all. I love that this recipe is not only super tasty but good for you, too!

Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad

recipe courtesy of: Two Peas and their Pod

  • 1 can of garbanzo beans rinsed and drained.
  • 2 avocados diced
  • 1/3 cup cilantro
  • 1/3 cup crumbled feta
  • 2 T green onions
  • Juice of I lime
  • Mix together gently in a bowl
  • Add S&P to taste

Serve right away or refrigerate until serving.

I think I’ll be bringing this to every picnic in the future! 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -