Baby Shower Luncheon

04 November 2014

Baby Shower 03
My sweet girlfriends, Hailey and Karen were so gracious to host a baby shower luncheon for me at Desert Willow this weekend.
It was intimate, beautiful, and simple. And no baby shower games! Winking smile
I got to spend an afternoon being surrounded by 7 of my favorite women. It was perfect.

Baby Shower 01
I was so happy that my beautiful sister in law, Emily and my Mom both made the drive to join us.

Baby Shower 02
Grateful for these two wonderful mothers in my life.

Baby Shower 06
The desert is gorgeous this time of year!
I’ve never felt as spoiled as I’ve felt this year. Not only by my Father in heaven but by the gift of friendship He has given me in these precious women. Each one is very special to me. They have supported and encouraged me in life and comforted me in death.
We have the privilege of walking through life together and learning what it means to love one another, just as He loves us.
What a joy and a gift it is to be showered in love by these dear sweet sisters. 
I am blessed beyond measure! 
“A friend loves at all times. And a sister is born for adversity. “ ~Proverbs 17:17
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -