Another Year of CBS!

13 October 2014

DSC09677

This picture was taken a few weeks ago when Community Bible Study started up for the year but the girls have been enjoying their weekly bible study and fellowship time with their friends. This year, we’re studying Romans and so far, it’s been fantastic!

I’ve missed the last few weeks since I’ve been laying low at home with Zach but thankfully, my girlfriend, Melissa has been taking the girls each week for me.

Lord willing, I will be able to return this week… with Zach!

So many of the dear women at CBS were fierce Prayer Warriors for us throughout the summer when Zach was sick in the NICU.

I know they can’t wait to meet him and witness for themselves, God’s miracle boy!

We seriously don’t know what we’d do without the fellowship and support we receive at CBS. It’s such a big commitment every year but so totally WORTH IT!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -