Burgers and babes: a {belated} Happy Father’s Day

20 June 2014

father

Amen! So true.

 

standards

I’ve often wondered about the girls’ future spouses and who God might bring into their lives…          Whoever they are, they’ll have a tough act to follow.

Thank you, babe for loving them well and for all your daily sacrifices.

Our heart belongs to you!

photo (97)

So on Father’s Day, the girls weren’t feeling too well so we postponed our celebration for another day. On the agenda were 2 of dad’s favorite things… well 3, if you count us girls. :)

1.  a good burger.

2.  dessert.

(And Faith was so sweet. She gladly declared that frozen yogurt was her treat!)

Thankfully, the girls quickly bounced back so we managed to sneak in a weekday celebration. We heard about Eureka! in Indian Wells. A while back, I had actually gone there with a couple of girlfriends for lunch but in typical girl fashion, I had a salad…not one of their juicy burgers I’ve been hearing so much about.

Rarely do I eat red meat anymore, much less a burger when I go out, but I had to see for myself what the hype was all about!

I ordered the Fig Marmalade Burger: with bacon, goat cheese, and arugula.

photo (96)

   Ummm, yeah… it was delish! The flavors married so well. I really, really enjoyed it. In fact, afterwards, it didn’t make me feel full, in a yucky kind of way. It must be the fact that they use hormone and antibiotic free, 100% vegetarian fed beef that makes the burgers feel light.

Or, maybe I was just incredibly hungry? 

The girls loved the sweet potato fries with cinnamon and drizzled honey. It was almost like eating dessert!

Morgan had the Jalapeno Egg Burger with hand cut regular fries.

photo (94)

This was hands down The BEST burger we’ve had in quite some time. We both loved it. Something about the over easy egg yolk spilling over and onto the rest of the burger… Seriously tasty!

I’d come back, just for this burger. 

All in all, we’re happy to have a great new spot in our hood for celebrations or a fun date night!

Three cheers for burgers, my babes, and of course, daddy!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -