DIY Valentine’s Day Doily Garland and Mini Tissue Paper Flowers

05 February 2014

V-Day crafting
Threading the doilies.

V-Day Crafts 059

garland
Here was my inspiration from Inspired Kara. It’s pretty self explanatory and SO EASY!!

DIY-Flower-Pom-Poms
And here’s the inspiration for these adorable little tissue pom poms from BespokeBride. Another super EASY craft! 
Once in a while, I get the slightest bit of inspiration to do something crafty. I’ve got 2 little girls who LOVE to create things with their hands so I’ve got to be somewhat on the look out for simple (for me) yet fun (for them) projects.
With Valentine’s Day approaching, it seemed like the perfect time to check out Pinterest for some lovely ideas. Don’t you just adore it when you have all the necessary supplies on hand?? I do!! It makes me happy happy!! I had everything except the bud vases and those were found at Target in the $1 bins.
The mini flowers are so sweet. When daddy came home and saw them, he thought they were real.
And you know I’m a sucker for garlands/banners for all occasions. The doilies make the garland look so delicate, just like lace. We made one for the kitchen window where the sunlight comes in and another one for the girls’ bedroom.
Happy crafting!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -