The Drop Box

25 October 2013

This story is obviously very near and dear to my heart. I first read about the Drop Box back in May of this year. In June, at the CHEA convention, I met Doug Phillips (President of Vision Forum Ministries and the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival). We had an opportunity to chat about the amazing work Pastor Lee is doing in South Korea, all in the name of Christ.

All I can say is, God must be preparing this mama’s heart of mine as He brought this story to light for me once again. Despite the criticism Pastor Lee has received, it breaks my heart to think about the alternative for these babies.

“They’re not the unnecessary ones in the world. God sent them here for a purpose.”

Every. life. has. a. purpose.

I tell my kids that all the time. Why? Because I believe that with all my heart.

This man is a hero.

“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” ~James 1:27

A longer, more detailed movie trailer below. Trust me… grab some tissues!

Brian Ivie, the young filmmaker from Southern California became a believer while making this movie and seeing first hand, the love Pastor Lee had for these precious children. God’s children.

He was also the grand prize winner at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival.

Here’s his amazing story. To God be the Glory!!

2013 Best of Festival Winner from Douglas Phillips on Vimeo.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -