A seeker of beauty

08 February 2013

random 003 

 

random 004

 

random 005A

I use this space to write about my beautiful children, my gift of a husband, significant milestones, fun celebrations, and new adventures. I share the occasional art project as well as our favorite recipes. 

I use this space to write about God’s grace and faithfulness, all while giving Him the glory and maybe, encouraging someone along the way.

I use this space, not only to remember the big stuff in our lives but also to capture the beauty of a simple and full life.

random 001A

This space is where I document, remember, capture, and tell stories. Over time, I’ve realized, it’s not about how much traffic I generate. It’s not about being perfect or writing in a way that’s not me. Ultimately, this space means much more to me than stats or comments. 

This space is where I can freely document the beauty I see in our lives. In a way, it’s helped me to look for it everyday. And sometimes, that doesn’t always mean we’re feeling whole or least of all, beautiful. But you know something?  When you know Christ, even through the brokenness, there is beauty there.

Morgan loves that I write and capture the beauty in our lives. I think it helps him to see it, too.

One of these days, I’m going to have to print each of my entries into a book for my children. A real life, hard cover book for them to hold, read… and remember. 

I hope they too, will see the beauty.

San Diego 274A

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -