My "new to me" TOMS

17 August 2012

I love a good peep toe wedge.

The text simply read:  "What size shoe are you?"

Me:  7.5

My girlfriend, Hailey picked these up at a yard sale while she was on vacation visiting family in WA.

They retail for $70 plus tax and shipping.

She paid $5.

She and I have lots in common.

One being, we both love a good bargain.

However, we don't share the same shoe size.

That's how I ended up with these puppies.

I'd like to think I was first on her list.

Just because she knows my style and mostly, just because she loves me.

I know it defeats the purpose of TOMS to buy them at a yard sale but a gift is a gift and I'm the grateful recipient.

Good friends are like a good pair of shoes.

Comfortable, reliable, walk through life companions.



May your weekend be blessed with both.
Hailey said...

I'm so jealous that they fit your beautiful feet and not mine!! They had your name all over them and I couldn't wait to give them to you!! Way to rock the Toms!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -