piano lessons

02 May 2012

Piano 012A

 

Piano 015A

 

Piano 019A

 

Piano 018A

 

Piano 022A

What’s a homeschooling family without music lessons, right? 

As soon as we moved into our new house, we knew we wanted a piano.  A few months ago, we found this one on Craig’s List and got it for a steal.  We had our first lesson yesterday.  And by we, I mean all three of us girls. 

I took piano lessons when I was about 8.  After about a year or two, I begged my parents to quit.  I was more interested in playing with friends and doing other things, than practicing piano.  For most of my adult life, I regretted that decision.  In fact, anytime anyone ever brought up the subject of regret, quitting piano was the only thing I could ever think of.  After many, many years, I have been given another opportunity.  Thank you to my hard working hubby!  I am one blessed woman.

Allison is our teacher.  She’s awesome.  She’s in her later 20’s, she’s recently married, she was homeschooled all her life, she’s a Christian, and she leads worship at her church with her husband.  She’s a great role model for the girls and we are so thankful for her. 

The girls loved their first lesson.  It’ll be the perfect indoor activity as we get into the hot summer months. 

I’m looking forward to learning alongside the girls and helping them as we all progress.  Eventually, we hope we can bless others and worship and serve our Lord, through music! 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -