Hello, Instagram

25 January 2012

LD Insta 01

 

LD Insta 02

 

LD Insta 03

 

LD Insta 04

 

LD Insta 05

My phone broke over 6 months ago so Morgan replaced it with his old iPhone.  I hardly use it and couldn’t even tell you how any of it works.  Like I said, it was a miracle that I figured out how to use the video portion when the girls learned to ride their bikes a couple of weeks ago.  I had to call Morgan to find out!  I realize there are plenty of things you can do today with an iPhone (or something of the like) but none of it really interests me.  Except…

Taking fun and quirky pictures of my kids, using Instagram!  Now that’s fun!  Instagram is a FREE App.  You take a picture with your phone (mine’s not the best quality), and then you choose an interesting filter to give it a bit of pizzazz. 

Gotta admit, kinda cool!

It took me a while to figure the whole thing out but I think I finally got it.          

I have a love/hate relationship with technology.  It’s complicated.  Mainly because I lack patience, time, passion and know how.  Oh well, I’m sure my kids will be teaching me everything I need to know very soon. 

Here are the rest of the pictures I took today using my regular camera, my good ole Sony cyber shot. 

Nothing replaces a good, clear picture. (smile)  

It couldn’t have been a more perfect day in the desert…  80 and oh, so BEAUTIFUL!! 

 

LD Instagram 003

Love this shot!

 

LD Instagram 007

 

LD Instagram 008

Learning about African culture.

 

LD Instagram 009

Two birdies in their nest.

 

LD Instagram 011

 

LD Instagram 013

They spent about an hour panning for gold.

 

LD Instagram 017

 

 

LD Instagram 019

Funny girls.

 

LD Instagram 022

I love ‘em to pieces!

Hailey said...

I love them to pieces too! What a fun day! We just got back from a short trip to the neighborhood park . . . poor Ivan is still sick. Love you.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -