Patient Father

02 December 2011

The girls had their homeschool program at CBS a couple of weeks ago.  Although I didn’t get any video (my camera was acting up!) my friend, Michelle was kind enough to forward this to me.  Her kids are on the right so that’s why Faith fades in and out of the picture at times. (smile) 

I love this song.  It’s such a sweet reminder of how truly patient God is with me!  And to hear it from the lips of babes…

Simply precious.  

Patient Father, loving Father, waiting patiently for me

Gentle Father, forgiving Father, You love me no matter what you see

Even though I may wander a million miles, Your arms are open to this runaway child

You welcome me home with a hug and a smile

Heavenly Father, I’m glad you’re patient with me. 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -